Intertextual Connections


Ulcer near stitched

Sounds painful doesn't it? Yeah, I am having that one after yanking out my wisdom teeth. It's uncomfortably annoying. Placing myself home, has also led to some discomfort; the inner urge of wanting to roam the urban city of the night life. My attachment as a nightcrawler has never left me and now I am soothing myself to be a persian cat.

After compiling music for Zing, I feel like overdrowned music collecter. The computer geek in me realize that I have 16.6 gigs worth of mp3's. Apparently this collection is attributed to the irc days till the laid back moments down under. If I could even sing like 1% of the talented artist I admire, I'll be living the contented dream....singing in the shower would just have to do then.

A few more '24 hour' slots and I can put this discomfort behind me.

1 Responses to “Ulcer near stitched”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Welcome back, Riz. Was wondering what happened after the Korean movie episode. Zing's not half bad at all, tho it's a little startling to know 90's music is considered 'retro' now :-/ Feeling the age pinch...  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.